We The County, the Small Businesses, the Patriots, and the Churches stand as One. “We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. – That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”
Therefore, We The County decree our Constitutional, unalienable Rights come from God, not man, indicating that no Government, Supreme Court, or other institution can in any way override or supersede our Rights. The Government is an agent for the people, and when said Government becomes self-serving, oppressive and over-reaching, they surrender the powers granted them from the governed.
Whereas, we will not surrender our Right to assemble to petition the Government, our Right to free speech, our Right to assemble and practice our faith, our Right to support our families, our Right to educate our children, our Right of Liberty to choose how to keep our families “safe” and pursue our own medical procedures, our Right to bear arms and defend ourselves, or any other Constitutional Right.
Our County Sheriff and local police have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution and have the full and legal authority to protect us. Our County Commissioners have a responsibility to protect our Constitutional Rights, not allowing them to be revoked in the name of “safety,” from a flu virus, or any other reason our Governor would deem necessary. Our Health Department and School systems work for We the People of this county, not the State and Federal Government.
To Oppose Marxism and Restore Freedom
Each County has its own functioning governmental system that operates with a certain level of autonomy from the State. This allows the people of each County to establish their communities according to their Constitutional Rights. We will stand together and protect our families, our homes, our business, our communities, and our Constitutional Rights.
Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. The government is an agent for the people, and when said government becomes self-serving, oppressive and over-reaching, they surrender the powers granted them from the governed. We choose freedom and reject Marxist-Socialism along with any mandates, laws, or executive orders from our government that try to override our Constitutional Rights.
• Mandatory medical procedures such as vaccines, chip implants, or any other forced medical procedures. This holds true for medical personnel as they have a right to choose if they are vaccinated or not. Vaccinations are not 100% effective and have caused horrible side effects. Every year millions of people are given a flu shot, millions become ill, and tens of thousands die.
• Mandatory masks, health certificates, temperature monitoring, forced quarantine, and other procedures that use aggressive Draconian measures in the name of “safety” as these restrictions cause more harm to health, emotional and economic wellbeing. We will always live with viruses and bacteria around us, and we have the right to choose our directives.
• Hearing only medical opinions that line up with the narrative of our government. We need hundreds of doctors and professionals to be heard, giving their perspectives in a safe environment without fear of retaliation. Medical knowledge becomes tainted when derived from a biased platform. People have the right to choose which medical opinion to follow. Hydroxychloroquine has been proven safe and effective, but the media and the CDC resist using this medicine. This is causing many to die from Covid-19 that otherwise may have lived.
• A cashless society which will ultimately give total control of all buying and selling to our government. People have the right to choose to use cash or digital formats.
• School systems that indoctrinate our children through progressive ideologies, promoting globalism as they revise our history, portraying America as a godless society that was founded by racists. The parents control the education of their children, not the State or Federal government. People have the right to choose how to educate their children.
• Shutting down our businesses, churches, schools, and community events. Each business, church, school, and community have the right to choose how to deal with a crisis because each community is different, and “one size fits all” is not a good policy.
• Any Federalization of our police departments, and strongly support our local police. We have the right to choose who polices our county and neighborhoods.
• All forms of lawlessness, rioting, looting, physical assaults. We will protect one another, our families, our businesses, our churches, and our neighborhoods from all aggression. We have the right to choose law and order.
• Favoring one ethnic group over another because God is no respecter of persons; in His eyes, all lives matter. We oppose racism, police brutality, and the media for sensationalizing these issues and distorting the facts. We have a right to choose what we believe is the truth based on history and reality.
• Our county health department being used against us with oppressive regulations from our State government. The health department will work with local businesses and other organizations to determine the most practical way to resolve issues as we have the right to choose how to stay safe.
• Censoring free speech through social media, news networks, and all other avenues. We have the right to choose how we express ourselves, and because our opinions may differ, it does not make someone a “hater” because they disagree with a narrative.
• All forms of Socialism, Communism, and Marxism. We will fight to keep America a free nation as we cling to the original intent of our Founding Fathers, declaring we are; “One Nation, Under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All.”
In April 2020, I believe the Lord put it on my heart to stand up and push back against the Draconian mandates of Governor Whitmer while at the same time exposing the Deep State, the force behind this Marxist-Socialist movement. As I continued to pray about this daily, I realized it had to be a county-by-county grassroots movement uniting three specific groups; Small Businesses, Patriots and the Churches as One Voice. -Michael Dennis Smith, Founder We The County. On the weekend of the 19-year anniversary commemorating 9/11 terrorist attack on America, We The County was officially launched (9-13-2020).
WTC is the original county-by-county grassroots movement uniting Small Businesses, Patriots and Churches in the state of Michigan.
WTC defines a Patriot as someone who loves freedom, loves America and is willing to stand for the original intent of the Constitution which acknowledges our liberties come from God and not man, therefore cannot be revoked. We are a diversified group bringing together people from different beliefs and backgrounds uniting around freedom.
WTC was created to give a platform to everyday people who understand America is under attack from a Marxist-Socialist movement and who know we will loose our freedom if we don’t stand up and push back. In the process, County Leaders will rise up and rally people together in the local community, as we stand and support one another.
WTC is a network for all of the County Leaders to communicate together, to share ideas and success stories, and to build strong relationships not only among themselves but with other Patriotic Leaders in the state of Michigan.
WTC brings together other Patriotic groups in the county to stand up together as one united voice while at the same time allowing these groups to keep their autonomy and unique identity.
WTC works with Patriotic groups for “Call to Action” requests, for events, rallies, training, and meetings. If a Patriotic group is gathering in the county, our goal is to work together.
Each WTC County Leader is given contact information for all of the WTC members in his/her county so he/she can directly communicate with them. Each county has its unique demographics and challenges. The WTC County Leadership Team will determine the direction for its group and prioritize issues, while at the same time working with other counties to impact the entire state.
WTC is not affiliated with any political party. We will help elect Patriots at every level of government from Governor to local school boards and townships.
Small Businesses are the backbone of our community and need to be supported. Churches are our moral compass fighting for religious freedom. Patriots are the ones willing to stand up and get involved.